NONAMESMITH GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last updated – April 22, 2018
PLEASE READ THE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING,
All products are quoted in USD, unless otherwise stated.
Non-Refundable Deposit (NRD) :
Many of our items require a non-refundable deposit (NRD) to be able to reserve your order for an item, usually while it is in the process of production.
- The NRD amount is usually 25% of the item’s price.
- 24-hour grace period: If you disagree with the terms of this agreement, then you may cancel your order without penalty if it is within 24 hours of placing it. The NRD will be refunded in full within 1-2 business days.
- NRDs cannot be transferred if your order is canceled, for any reason.
- NRDs cannot be reinstated and placed on a different order.
- RDs may be refunded upon cancellation only in the rare case that the item’s delivery date has been delayed by more than 90 days from the original estimated arrival date. Collectors would need to contact us directly to cancel their order and request for their NRD to be refunded.
Payment Plan Cancellation Fee :
The payment plan option is a great resource for avid collectors. It’s hard work keeping track of all those payment plans! Because of this, Nonamesmith will need to charge a fee when a payment plan order is canceled.
- The non-refundable deposit placed to secure your order will be used as the cancellation fee. If a deposit was not required at checkout, then a $20 USD fee will be assessed.
Customs / Duty Abandonment Fee :
International collectors are responsible to pay duties on their shipments in a separate payment directly to the carrier, either prior to final delivery or through an invoice received after delivery. If the collector decides not to accept the shipment and abandon it with customs officials or refuse to pay of their duties / fees when invoiced, then this may result in charges assessed to Nonamesmith. We reserve the right to deduct any of these fees, incurred by duty or product abandonment, from any refund due to the collector.
Fee Disputes :
Credit card companies submitting a dispute, or charge back, to Nonamesmith for any NRDs, cancellation fees, or back charged customs duties will be given a copy of the terms and conditions of those specific agreements, as well as documentation of our checkout process illustrating your acceptance of the terms, via the client required action of selecting a check box. The information that will be provided illustrates a contract that you created with Nonamesmith upon checkout and generally results in a dismissal of the dispute. Please keep in mind that any accounts with pending charge backs will be temporarily disabled, to avoid further billing and shipping issues, while all concerns are resolved. Multiple charge backs may result in account closure.
- Cancellation Fee: Non-Refundable Deposit or $20 USD (If deposit was not required)
Many of our collectibles require a non-refundable deposit at checkout to hold your pre-order during the production phase. If your order is cancelled due to insufficient funds, incomplete shipping information, etc. then your deposit will be used as a cancellation fee. If your pre-order or order did not require a non-refundable deposit at checkout, then a modest cancellation fee of $20 USD will be assessed.
- Dispute of terms: 24-hour grace period
If you disagree with the terms of this agreement, then you may cancel, without penalty, within 24 hours of placing your order. You can cancel the order via your Nonamesmith Online account and your deposit will be refunded to the original form of payment automatically if cancelled within 24 hours of the order being placed.
- Changing your schedule
Two schedule changes allowed. You acknowledge that you can alter your schedule twice, through your online account. Excessive changes to your payment schedule may result in this service being unavailable to you for future purchases.
If the product’s arrival is delayed for any reason, you acknowledge that Nonamesmith has the right to alter your payment schedule to match the updated delivery date. In those instances, clients will be notified of the date changes via email as early as possible.
- Charge backs and fee disputes
Nonamesmith is as transparent as possible with any fees involved with the payment plan program and how those fees are incurred. We also offer a 24 hour grace period, in which the collector can review the terms again and cancel without penalty.
Credit card companies submitting a dispute, or charge back, to Nonamesmith on behalf of the collector for any payment plan cancellation fees incurred after the grace period will be given a copy of this agreement, as well as documentation of our check out process illustrating your acceptance of the terms, via the client required action of selecting a check box. The information that will be provided illustrates a contract that you created with Nonamesmith and generally results in a dismissal of the dispute. Please keep in mind that any accounts with pending charge backs will be temporarily disabled, to avoid further billing and shipping issues, while all concerns are resolved. Multiple charge backs may result in account closure.
- Nonamesmith can update the terms of this agreement at will.
We reserve the right to update the terms of this agreement at will, with or without notification to the collectors. Please bookmark this agreement and check it regularly for updates.
- Coupon Codes can only be redeemed online.
- Only one (1) coupon code may be redeemed per user account/per household/ per promotion.
- Coupon codes cannot be used in combination with other discounts, coupons, promotions, shipping specials or other promo codes.
- Even if a code is accepted at check out, all orders are reviewed by the Nonamesmith Customer Support team prior to fulfillment. If orders are deemed in violation of any of these Terms and Conditions, they will be adjusted accordingly.
- Coupon codes are strictly free promotional codes with no monetary value. They have an expiration date.
- Expiration dates are always displayed month/day/year.
- Code may expire on the specified expiration date, at any time (GMT) – regardless of the physical time zone/location of the code holder. (GMT) We strongly suggest using your code PRIOR to the expiration date.
- Your Nonamesmith coupon code value may vary depending upon the promotion in which you are participating.
- Coupon codes cannot be combined with other discounts, coupons and promotions.
- Coupon codes have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash. Nonamesmith’s promotional coupon codes are free and have no cash value, therefore can have an expiration date.
- You may use the code more than once.
- Coupon code value applies only to the product price and does not apply to shipping, sales/VAT taxes or fees ( if applicable)
- Changes to promotion:
- Nonamesmith reserves the right, without further notice to the holders of the coupon codes, to modify the terms and conditions for use of the coupon codes, or to suspend or cancel the coupon code in whole or in part.
Notification for shipment :
- Final release date of this product is subject to delays by production or other factors.
- Customers are expected to pay any balance remaining within 2 weeks upon notification for shipment by Nonamesmith. If we do not hear from the customer, a reminder via email will then be sent and shipment date extended for another 2 weeks (Total of 1 month from date of shipment notification). Non response of products shipment after 1 month will be deemed as product cancellation and deposit forfeited.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE
All Products offered for sale on the Website are guaranteed by the manufacturer, licensor or distributor against defects in material and workmanship for 14 days from the date of Purchase or delivery of our product, but occasionally something might slip through the cracks. Within that time period, just contact us at customer care we will coordinate to correct, repair or replace the defective product or, if applicable, in obtaining a refund for you.
We have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for goods or services you may obtain from or through other websites or web pages, even if you were directed or linked to such a site or page through the Website. We are also not responsible for assisting you in correcting any problem you may experience with products if you do not notify us within the 14 days period noted above or for any goods or services that are not obtained directly on the Website. If we are required to provide you with a refund for your returned Product, please note that:
Returns ( If applicable )
- Limited Warranty of 14 days from date of collection against missing parts or defects. Limited Warranty does not cover conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship. E.g. Loss, Theft, Breakage due to inappropriate handling.
- As with all hand crafted products, no two pieces of products are exactly the same; there are bound to be slight differences or minor imperfections (defined as non-visible in normal usage or viewing conditions). Serious defects are defined as;
- Structural instability where products cannot be fitted/displayed properly
- Obvious visible cracks, chips, paint scratches
- Missing parts or pieces
- We will pay for return shipping only when the return / exchange as a result of our error such as a serious defect, collectible damages, or an error in filling your order. If the purchase is being returned for any other reason than those previously stated, the buyer will be responsible for all shipping charges, including those to return the item(s) to us. Nonamesmith will refund the product price minus any applicable shipping/return shipping charges and non-refundable deposits. Final decision is made at the sole discretion of Nonamesmith.
- There is no returns policy. All products sold are strictly non-refundable or exchangeable for other products.
Replacements ( If applicable)
For replacements, please destroy or return your item in original condition in the original packaging. Take a photo of your returning package with the postage receipt visible so we can ship your replacement without delay.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at customer care
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchange Rates (if applicable)
We do not refund any difference in exchange rates from the time the credit card on your account has been charged to the time you receive your refund.
Fees and charges (if applicable)
We are not responsible for reimbursing you for any conversions fees or bank charges you may incur.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at customer care
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.If you made an error when purchasing online, and it’s still within 24 hours of placing your order, contact our customer care right away and we should be able to adjust your order before it leaves our hands. We like to reduce unnecessary shipping (and save you unnecessary costs) where possible.